Sunday, October 14, 2012

Wing Dust Collections - Midnight Madness

This polish is a black jelly infused with purple & turquoise shards. I bought a full sized bottle of "Save A Life" from Wing Dust Collections and she threw this mini bottle in with it for free! I don't know if it was part of a promo or something she does regularly.. so you'd have to ask her first. This polish has a very subtle look about it. From a distance it just looks black, so you have to look at it up close to see the glitter.

All fingers *except* my ring finger have 4 coats of Midnight Madness. My ring finger has 2 coats of Midnight Madness over black. All fingers have 1 coat of Gelous, & 1 coat of Essie Good To Go.

Shade:



Direct Sunlight:

Indirect Sunlight:

I apologize for the piece of dog hair on this macro.


I got this bottle from the Wing Dust Collections Etsy page. Check out her Facebook page as well :)


My random song of the day is "For Reverend Green" by Animal Collective.


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: