Monday, October 15, 2012

Rainbow Honey - Hoof Wrassle

This polish is a coppery orange crelly filled with orange hexes of various sizes and small gold holographic hexes. I'm not a huge fan of orange, but this polish has an interesting look about it. It's certainly an excellent color for this time of year!

I used 2 coats of Hoof Wrassle by itself on all fingers *except* my ring finger - that has 1 coat of Hoof Wrassle over black. All fingers were topped with 1 coat of Gelous & 1 coat of Essie Good To Go.


Outdoors, overcast:





over black

by itself

I purchased this bottle from RainbowHoney.com. Minis are $5 & full sized are $10. Check out their Facebook page as well :)


My random song of the night is "The Engine Driver" by The Decemberists.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment