Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish - Bite Me

I have very mixed emotions about this polish. First off, it was described as a purple jelly when (as you can see  in the picture I posted further down this post) it is in fact a dark pink jelly. I layered it over a blue polish to make it look purple. Secondly it was a pain in the butt to work with - goopy & difficult to spread. I've since added thinner to it, hopefully that fixes the problem. However, it does look extremely beautiful on, so overall I'm glad I bought it.

All complaints aside, I would describe this polish as a dark pink jelly with red squares, purple hexes, tiny black hexes, and large black hearts. All the glitters did lay flat, so anything that looks like it's curling is simply reflective.

This is 1 dabbled coat of Bite Me over Essie Lapiz of Luxury (which can be seen by itself at the end of this post), followed by 1 coat of Gelous, & 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Overcast "sun":



Overcast "shade":



Just so you can see what it looks like by itself, here is Bite Me swatched on a piece of white printer paper:
not a purple, but a dark pink jelly

Essie Lapiz of Luxury is a gorgeous lapiz blue creme. It was a bit thin & watery, but 3 coats evened everything out. I really love this color.


I purchased Bite Me from the Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish Etsy page for $9. I bought the Essie from Macys.com for $8.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment