Tuesday, October 9, 2012

butter LONDON - Knackered

I have to say I'm a little disappointed in this one. In the bottle it looks beautiful, but on the nail it left something to be desired. I like the purple to green duochrome shift & the holographic micro glitter, but the base color is such an ugly dishwater grey. Now that I'm looking at the photos it doesn't look so bad, but in person it just looked icky on me.

This is 4 coats of Knackered, with 1 coat of top coat.


Outdoors, overcast:




Indoors, with flash:



I purchased this bottle from Macys.com for $14. 


My random song of the day is "Useless" by Depeche Mode.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


2 comments:

  1. I recently just got this myself and have yet to wear it. It looks so pretty! Maybe try layering it on top of black or grey undies!

    ReplyDelete