Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ozotic 505 & HITS Cutie Pie (pic heavy!)

I decided to wear these 2 polishes together because when I saw them both in my stash they looked like they might be dupes. Well guess what.. they are! I layered both of them over black to get the full multichromatic effect, and they are absolutely incredible!! They have the same exact color shifts - from green to blue to purple to fuchsia to a coppery orange - it really is breathtaking! If I had to choose only 1 I would pick the HITS because the consistency was not as sheer as the Ozotic. In fact the HITS polish could probably be worn without undies and still look fantastic, I will have to try that next time!

My index & ring finger have 2 coats of Ozotic 505 over black, with 1 coat of top coat.

My middle & pinky finger have 2 coats of HITS Cutie Pie over black, with 1 coat of top coat.


Sunlight:








Left thumb: HITS Cutie Pie

Right thumb: Ozotic 505

Shade:





I purchased Ozotic 505 from Harlow & Co. and I bought HITS Cutie Pie from Llarowe (actually I bought the entire HITS Mari Moon Collection - I'm a sucker for multichromes!).


Thanks for stopping by! :)


2 comments: