Friday, October 12, 2012

Hit Polish - Punk'd Up Kicks

Those of you who have been following my blog for awhile know that I'm a huge fan of Hit Polish (formerly D & R Apothecary). Well, it's official, they are now my absolute favorite indie brand!! This is the 5th polish of theirs I've worn so far (see the others here), and with each new one that I put on I love them more & more! Punk'd Up Kicks is a totally awesome glitterbomb filled with matte pink & blue hexes, holographic lime green hexes, micro black & white hexes, matte blue squares, & black shards all in a clear base. I think this one may be my favorite yet!! <3

This is 2 dabbled coats of Punk'd Up Kicks over China Glaze For Audrey (which can be seen alone here), followed by 1 coat of Gelous, & 1 coat of Essie Good To Go.

As a side note.. the bottle in these pics has the old label on it because I bought this a while back.


Sunlight:




Shade:



I purchased this bottle off of the Hit Polish Etsy page, but it can also be found on HitPolish.com. They're having a 20% off sale right now (until Oct 14 @ 5pm EST), so if you've had your eye on them now's an excellent time to buy!

Also, check out their Facebook page, and don't forget to "like" them! :)


Thanks for stopping by! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment