Wednesday, January 2, 2013

CrowsToes - Cheshire

The next few days here at Nails and a Westie are going to be Alice In Wonderland themed - so what better way to start off than with my favorite character, The Cheshire Cat! The moment I saw this polish I knew I had to have it. The trouble was getting it wasn't that simple.. but with patience I finally managed to snag a bottle! Cheshire is a stunning glitterbomb that represents the colors of The Cheshire Cat perfectly - it's loaded with shiny hexes of purple, pink, yellow, & holographic silver, with large matte magenta hexes, all in a clear base. It is thick, but application wasn't bad at all. I absolutely adore this polish & couldn't help but smile every time I looked at my nails while wearing it!

This is 1 dabbed coat of Cheshire over Cult Nails Charming (which can be seen by itself here), with 2 coats of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

I took the following photos before I made my lightbox, so they are all taken under a regular lamp:

most color accurate



With flash:

 Mattified!:

 
With flash:


I purchased this bottle from Overall Beauty for $12.  You can also find it on Llarowe for $13. This polish has since been discontinued, but it's still available so I highly recommend grabbing a bottle while you can!

Check out Lauri's (CrowsToes' creator) blog here.




Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment