Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cult Nails Spontaneous & KBShimmer Clown Puke

Cult Nails Spontaneous is a deep purple creme with tiny violet glitters throughout. Application was smooth & easy. Being a lover of all things purple, this was an automatic winner for me!

This is 2 coats of Spontaneous with 1 coat of (bubbly) topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)







KBShimmer Clown Puke is a multi colored glitter in a clear base. I have to admit I was kinda bummed out by this one. Other pics I had seen online looked more boldly colored than the bottle I received (which seems to have an overdose of gold glitter in it).. but I guess that's just to be expected with some indies.

This is 2 dabbed coats of Clown Puke over Cult Nails Spontaneous, with 2 coats of topcoat.





Mattified:



I purchased Spontaneous from the Cult Nails website for $12, and Clown Puke from the KBShimmer website for $8.75.

Check out Cult Nails & KBShimmer on Facebook here & here respectively.


Thanks for stopping by! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment