Monday, January 7, 2013

Tough As Nails Lacquer - It's All Over Now

It's All Over Now has hexes of white, blue, violet, lavender, & iridescent green, with white shards, all in a soft grey jelly base. Application was great with little to no manipulation required. Though it dries a bit lumpy looking, topcoat fixes that right away! I find this polish very soothing to look at. The color combos are just perfect. 

This is 1 coat of It's All Over Now over OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star (which can be seen by itself here), except on my ring finger which has 3 coats of IAON by itself. I have to say they look pretty identical! All fingers have 2 coats of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Lightbox:






I purchased this polish from the Tough As Nails Lacquer Etsy page for $5.50.

Check out Tough As Nails Lacquer on Facebook here.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment