Thursday, January 3, 2013

CrowsToes ~ Absolum - Your Potions Master

The Alice In Wonderland polish that I have for you today is none other than CrowsToes Absolum! Just like Cheshire, this was a lemming of mine for quite a while until I was finally able to snag a bottle from Llarowe, and it was totally worth the wait! It's a stunning glitterbomb filled with hexes of blue, green, orange, black, & holographic silver, with black bars, all in a clear base. And just like Cheshire it is thick, but application was not bad at all. It's absolutely beautiful & I'm so glad to finally have it in my collection!

This is 1 dabbed coat of Absolum over butter LONDON Slapper (which can be seen by itself here), with 2 coats of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)


I took the following photos before I made my lightbox, so they are all taken under a regular lamp:


slightly blurry, but very color accurate



With flash:

Mattified!:




I purchased this from Llarowe for $13.

Check out Lauri's (CrowsToes creator) blog here.

This polish was inspired by Absolem the Caterpillar in the Tim Burton version of Alice In Wonderland. Alan Rickman (who plays Snape the Potions professor in the Harry Potter films) did the voice of this character, hence the awesome name of this polish! 


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment