Monday, January 21, 2013

HARE polish - Finder's Keepers Collection

I absolutely love every polish from this collection, so I decided to show them all together! I'm gonna let the photos do most of the talking here, but I will say that application on all of these was fantastic. They are all pictured with 2 coats of polish, and 1 coat of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Amethystos



King of Carat Flowers
my ring finger has 1 coat of KoCF layered over a medium grey polish, the rest of the fingers have 2 coats of KoCF by itself



Reverie In Rubellite



Cast In Bronze



Golden Years



Oceans of Alloys



I purchased this collection as a set from Llarowe last month for $65, but now they are all sold separately for $11 each.

Check out HARE polish on Facebook here, and the HARE polish blog here.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment