Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cult Nails - Charming

Charming is a dusty purple with gorgeous violet shimmer throughout. It was quite challenging to get a color accurate photo of this one. In the outdoor pics it comes out looking too blue toned. The indoor pics captured the true color a bit better. Application was nice & smooth. This polish is beautiful and definitely a must have for any purple lover like myself!

This is 3 coats of Charming (except on my index finger which has 4 coats because I kept smudging it!), with 1 coat of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)


Outdoors, overcast:
It started raining while I was taking these so please pardon the little droplets!


Indoors, without flash:
Most color accurate (except for my skin). 





I purchased this from the Cult Nails website.

Check out Cult Nails on Facebook here.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment