Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve Eve!


One of my biggest lemmings since I became obsessed with nail polish earlier this year was The Glittering Crowd by Lynnderella. I had tried & failed to get my hands on it numerous times. Just when I had given up all hope, she released a glitterbomb that is even more amazing! New Year's Eve Eve is like The Glittering Crowd on steroids!! It has everything that TGC has plus a whole lot more! Lynn described it on her blog like this:"New Year’s Eve Eve is a multiglitter—363 days of glitter. We expected it to have some relationship to The Glittering Crowd, and it does. But the addition of new matte and satin glitters add an extra whallop. Just like 2012." I am so incredibly happy with this polish that my desire for TGC has completely disappeared!

This is one coat of NYEE over butter LONDON Lillibet's Jubilee (which can be seen by itself at the end of this post), with 2 coats of topcoat.

Some of the square & bar glitters had some minor curling, but nothing that topcoat couldn't smooth out. I assure you that any curling you see in these pictures is merely reflective.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)


Lightbox:





Regular lamp:


Macros!:
 


Every color, shape, & finish of glitter you can imagine all in one bottle.. pure perfection!



Lillibet's Jubilee by butter LONDON is a gorgeous silver foil with a hint of lilac. This baby could have been a 1 coater, but I opted for 2 just because I like it better that way. Here it is shown with 1 coat of topcoat.

Lightbox:

Somehow the 2nd t got a bit scratched so my bottle says "butler london"..Ha! 


I purchased New Year's Eve Eve from the Lynnderella eBay store for $22.50 (pricey I know, but it was my Christmas gift to myself & worth every penny!).

You can check out Lynnderella's blog here & the Love Lynnderella Facebook fan page here.


I purchased Lillibet's Jubilee from ButterLondon.com for $14.

You can check out butter LONDON on Facebook here.



I was watching "Rudolph's Shiny New Year" on TV earlier today (is 29 too old to watch that sorta stuff? Oh well.), and now I have this song stuck in my head.. it seems terribly appropriate for this post, so I just had to share it!



Thanks for stopping by & have a happy new year! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment