Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pahlish - My Oblivion

My Oblivion is a blue jelly loaded with gold holographic hexes of various sizes & bars. For those of you who aren't fans of bar glitter, don't fret, the hexes far out number the bars! I wasn't sure if I was gonna like this one on.. but I ended up absolutely loving it! Application was good, I used a combination of dabbing & regular brush strokes. The combination of the blue & gold makes it look teal, & the holographic glitters are super sparkly, bottom line - this polish is fantastic!


This is 3 coats of My Oblivion with 1 coat of topcoat.


Click on any pic to enlarge :)






Mattified:



I purchased this from the Pahlish Etsy store for $9. It can also be found on Llarowe for $9 as well.

Check out Pahlish on Facebook here.


Thanks for stopping by & don't forget to check out my blog sale! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment