Monday, July 2, 2012

Nicole by OPI - Miss Independent & Black Cat Lacquer - Let Them Eat Cake

This is a metallic/foil lilac, such a soft and delicate color. Very pretty and feminine. On my accent nail is Black Cat Lacquer - Let Them Eat Cake, I absolutely love this glitter! It went so well with Miss Independent.. maybe a little too well.. next time I'll layer it over a darker polish to really make it pop. Sabrina the owner of Black Cat Lacquer is really talented and super nice. My bottle of Let Them Eat Cake was damaged during shipping, (of course I hurried up and swatched it before I had to throw it in the garbage) , luckily Sabrina is shipping me a brand new bottle!

Outdoors, sunlight:


Outdoors, shade:




Indoors, with flash:


Indoors, without flash:

Check out Black Cat Lacquer's Etsy shop HERE! I'll definitely be buying more from her soon!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment