Monday, July 30, 2012

D & R Apothecary - Halloween

I'm seriously addicted to indie polishes right now and one of my favorite brands is D & R Apothecary. I found them about 2 weeks ago while I was perusing Etsy, and over those past 2 weeks I have made 3 separate purchases totaling in 8 polishes! I only bought minis because that's my preference, but they sell full sized bottles as well. Their polishes are so unique and pretty, I'm sure I will be buying even more soon!

Halloween is a super awesome glitterbomb filled with orange hexes & bars, purple hexes & squares, black hexes, bars, & shards, and green/holographic hexes! I just couldn't wait till October to wear this! So I layered it over yesterday's Color Club Fly With Me mani. The photos below are 1 coat of Halloween (using the dabble method) and 2 coats of top coat.

Outdoors, shade:



Outdoors, sunlight:


..and the sweet macro goodness!:

Check out D & R Apothecary on Etsy, their mini bottles are $3.85 & full sized are $8.50. Their customer service is fantastic and their shipping is super fast! You can also check out their Facebook page to see more of their polishes and swatches. They also make soaps, lip balms, lotions and other bath & body type goodies!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. The glitter, in the macro shot, looks like it's 'hovering' above the Fly With Me from yesterday. It's cool! I can see why you didn't want to wait to october :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool polish, I love the glitter:)

    ReplyDelete