Wednesday, July 18, 2012

KBShimmer - Watercolor

I am totally enamored with this polish!! It is so ridiculously beautiful. It contains hexes (of various sizes) in some of my favorite colors - deep blue, purple, magenta, and holographic/silver! - all in a beautiful medium blue jelly base. I used 3 coats of Watercolor, followed by 2 generous coats of top coat to smooth everything out.

The pictures I took with flash look bright blue, which is not as color accurate as the pictures without flash, which show that it is actually a medium blue.

Indoors, with flash:




Indoors, without flash:

This pic is my favorite - just look at all that yummy glitter!!


..and last but not least a macro! (taken with flash):

I purchased this polish from the KBShimmer website, they have so many incredible polishes I seriously wanted them all, but I only allowed myself to buy 4! Also you can check out KBShimmer's Facebook page and look at all the pretty swatches of the polishes they carry!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The macro shot is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the pup! I have my dogs in the background of some of my pics. They like nail polish too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's cute! My dog gets excited when I get nail mail, probably because he picks up on my excitement. Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete