Sunday, July 15, 2012

China Glaze Magnetix - Instant Chemistry

I'll admit it. I have happily jumped on the magnetic bandwagon. My first magnetic was from Color Club (my favorite brand!) and I absolutely love that one (see swatches here). Ever since then I have slowly but surely been hording collecting more and more of them. It seems like every brand is coming out with their own magnetic polish - and I love it! I found this beauty in Sally's last month in a clearance bin - and since I can't resist a good deal, I just had to have it!

Indoors, with flash:


Pay no mind to the dog hair on my index finger :p


Indoors, without flash:
 This pic is the most color accurate.



I have to say the magnetic effect was not as strong on this polish as it was on the Color Club one. In fact, I had to use a different magnet (the China Glaze magnet, which is sold separately, wasn't strong enough for this particular polish) so I ended up using the Sally Hansen magnet (I will review that polish sometime soon). All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with how it came out.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment