Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Color Club - Ms. Socialite

This is a gorgeous red toned purple. Purple is definitely my all time favorite color. From the darkest shade of it, to the lightest, and everything in between. Even as a kid I loved Harold and the Purple Crayon! I think that's the only reason I still remember it to this day. If it had been Harold and the (insert any other color here) Crayon.. I just wouldn't have cared at all. Anyways, on to the pics!

Outdoors, sunlight:





Outdoors, shade:






Indoors, flash:

Indoors, without flash:
The red tone really shows itself under artificial light, it looks like a raspberry!

I just downloaded Picasa the other day, and as you may have noticed I've been playing around with watermarks. I'm not so sure if I will continue to do them because they are quite time consuming and I really don't think anyone is going to steal my photos when there are a million better ones elsewhere!

Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment