Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Magnetic Force by Color Club - Cop An Attitude

I cannot even put into words how much I love this polish, so I'll let the photos do the talkin'!

Indoors without flash

Indoors with flash

I started off with a base coat of Nailtiques 2 Plus, then I did one coat of this polish and let it dry completely (which I must say I think it's pretty enough to be worn without using the magnet).

Sorry for the messy cuticles and awkward hand position (it's because this is my right hand).

After the first coat dried, I applied the second coat and immediately held the magnet over it. You have to work quickly before the polish dries in order for the magnet to work its magic. They recommend doing this for 15 seconds but I did it for 30 (just to be sure), and I'm really happy with the results.

Indoors with flash





Indoors without flash




As you can see, the magnet part of the cap is removable, and has a lip to rest on your cuticle which makes it really easy to hold the magnet over your nail without smudging it.

Outside, no flash


 I know the nails are blurry in this pic, but I just love that Holden is in the background, and since this is Nails AND a Westie, it only seems appropriate! :)


Magnetic Force by Color Club is available in stores now. I purchased mine at Harmon (which is a sister store of Bed Bath & Beyond) for about $7, a total steal! But you can also get it on Color Club's website HERE and I've heard that Duane Reade sells them as well.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment