Thursday, May 31, 2012

Zoya - Faye

I'm kinda on the fence about this polish. While there's no denying that it is pretty, it's not exactly what I was expecting. I had looked at several swatches online before I purchased it, and it definitely looks different in person. Even some of the pictures I took are quite deceiving as well (especially when the camera flash was involved). The polish appears as purple with gold shimmer in photos.. where as in real life the polish is much more gold with a little bit of purple. Luckily the pics I took without flash were much more color accurate.

Outdoors (without flash):





Indoors, without flash (most color accurate):




Indoors, with flash (very deceitful):



It's crazy how much more purple it looks with the camera flash! I'm obsessed with purple so that's why I was a bit disappointed that it didn't actually look like this in person. However it still is very pretty and the application was a dream!

Thanks for stopping by! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment