Monday, May 7, 2012

Models Own - Pinky Brown

I think the name of this polish pretty much says it all. It's brown with a hint of pink shimmer and copper undertones. I've heard complaints from other people online that this polish wasn't pink enough. Well that's just fine with me because I'm not particularly a big fan of pink. I loved this color because it was just the right amount of pink for me to handle, and not overly brown (aka it doesn't look like poo.. haha).


I started off with a base coat of Nailtiques 2 Plus, followed by two coats of Pinky Brown, and sealed the deal with Seche Vite.


These were taken with flash..









and these are without flash (and are much more color accurate)..






Once again my pictures don't really do it justice. In real life it's much more sparkly and pretty.

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment