Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ozotic - 515

I don't know what I can say about this polish that hasn't already been said.. but I will say this - it is breathtaking!!

I started off with my usual base coat of Nailtiques 2 Plus, followed by one coat of Jordana Black, and then two coats of Ozotic 515. I read somewhere that it was necessary to layer this polish over black.. but I have to say I don't think that's true. It definitely seemed like it would have worked fine without it because the consistency was great.

All of these pics were taken indoors with flash (except for the one all the way at the bottom). Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any outdoor photos because it hasn't been sunny here lately, but luckily the flash shows it's true potential!









 Macro
Without flash
I think it's really sad that these polishes (Ozotic 500's) are not going to be available much longer. Anyways, you can still purchase them from Llarowe though they might be on backorder now. But if you can get any of them you totally should, you will not regret it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment