Saturday, June 2, 2012

OPI - Mod About You, Sinful Colors - You Just Wait, and Pretty & Polished - The Amazing Technicolor Topcoat!

I have been buying way too much polish lately so I have way too many untrieds.. to combat this I've been doing some layering experiments so that I can wear multiple polishes at once.

First I started off with 3 coats of OPI "Mod About You"..

Sunlight:

Indoors with flash:

Indoors without flash:

Sunlight:

Indoors without flash:


Then I decided to add 1 coat of Sinful Colors "You Just Wait"..

All of these pics are indoors, with flash:




Even though that looked super pretty, I just had to add Pretty & Polished "The Amazing Technicolor Topcoat" because I've been dying to use it..

 The next 4 pictures were taken outdoors:




Indoors without flash:

Indoors with flash:

Indoors with flash:

Outdoors overcast thumb macro:


This is my right hand ring finger macro shot - I love the black bar glitter piece! 

Indoors with flash:

I'm totally loving this combo! It almost looks good enough to eat.. like a pink frosting cupcake with sprinkles - yum!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments: