Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My First Franken!

Ok well, the title is not entirely truthful. I have made other frankens before, but none were as cool as this one. I was feeling inspired by all these talented ladies on Etsy so I decided to try something and this was the result..
I call it "Rainbow Ice Cream Party!". I used OPI "Rainbow Connection" (hence Rainbow), Wet n Wild "Party of Five Glitters" (hence Party), and an old Hot Topic white nail polish (which kinda looks like vanilla ice cream). So there you have it! I mixed them in the Hot Topic bottle (hence the skull on top.. I'm definitely saying "hence" too much.. I'll stop now.. lol).

Here are some purdy pictures:








Another thing you may have noticed is I finally figured out how to take macro pics! Yay! I will leave you with a macro bottle shot and another macro index finger shot..



Hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I enjoyed making them! :D


1 comment: