Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tough As Nails Lacquer - The Baconian Method

The Baconian Method is an awesome glitterbomb that consists of matte hexes of brown, red, pink, & white, along with shiny orange hexes & bars, all in a clear base. Consistency was great - not too thick or too thin. I dabbed the glitters on to get them were I wanted them, & I'm really happy with the end result!

This is 1 coat (except on my ring finger & thumb which have 2 coats) of The Baconian Method over Maybelline Color Show Wine & Dined (which can be seen by itself here), with 1 coat of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Outdoors, overcast:






With flash:


I purchased this from the Tough As Nails Lacquer Etsy page  as part of The Breakfast Combo No. 1 (along with Go Sit On A Egg) for $10.

Check out Tough As Nails Lacquer on Facebook here.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment