Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sinful Colors - Let Me Go

Let Me Go is a multichrome that flashes purple, teal, & gold. It is very sheer, so I layered it over a lavender creme. I actually took these pictures awhile back (in July I think), but I didn't post them then because that was when all the hoopla was going on with Sinful Colors stealing bloggers photos. Since that seems to have all blown over now, I can finally show you guys this stunning combination!

This is 1 coat (or possibly 2 coats) of Let Me Go over Essie Play Date (which can be seen by itself here), and 1 coat of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Outdoors, shade:


Sunlight:



Indoors, with flash:



I purchased this at my local Harmon for $1.99.


This polish makes me think of the title song from the movie "Never Let Me Go" (which is I highly recommend watching).


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment