Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Naild'It - Bibbity Bobbity Boo

I just want to start off by saying.. I friggin' love Naild'It! I've acquired quite a few of her polishes this year, and I've yet to be disappointed by any of them. She is majorly talented!

Bibbity Bobbity Boo is a gorgeous Halloween glitterbomb packed with hexes of various sizes & colors including orange, purple, fuchsia, & holographic aqua, all in a clear base that's loaded with silver shimmer! It's sooo sparkly and beautiful that I would feel perfectly comfortable wearing this year round! After all, who's really gonna guess it's a Halloween polish just by looking at it? Application was great - the glitters are so plentiful that I didn't even have to do any dabbing to get them where I wanted them! Incredible.

On all my fingers *except* my ring finger I have 1 coat of BBB over black. On my ring finger I have 3 coats of BBB by itself. All fingers were topped with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)


Indoors, without flash:








Indoors, with flash:


I purchased this bottle from Overall Beauty for $11.

You can check out Naild'It on Facebook here.


I couldn't help but think of this classic song from Cinderella while wearing this polish:
I hadn't watched this movie in so long I forgot just how cute this scene is!



Thanks for stopping by! :)


1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable--I'd love it just for the name, but the colours are fabulous! And I totally agree, it'd be awesome for Halloween, but it's not so 'themed' that it wouldn't work just as well all year. :)

    ReplyDelete