Saturday, November 24, 2012

Darling Diva Polish - Invoke The Spirit

This polish is absolutely breathtaking!! It's full of large iridescent hexes of blue, green, silver, & coral, clear hexes, small & medium sized blue hexes, green moons, and holographic silver stars, all in a sheer dark grey base that's loaded with blue iridescent micro glitters! Plus it glows in the dark! The glow is not a very bright one, but considering the polish looks so incredible in the light, I really don't care! Lol. Application was a bit tricky with this one, but that's to be expected with such large glitters. In the end it's totally worth the effort that it takes!

This is 2 and a half coats of Invoke The Spirit over black & topped with 1 coat of topcoat. I used a combination of regular brush strokes & dabbing. I also used a toothpick to place some extra glitters where I wanted them.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Outdoors, overcast:







On my right hand I layered 3 coats of Invoke The Spirit over white. I used the same methods that I used when layering it over black, except this time it was even more challenging. To get it looking completely opaque I literally globbed it on. The end result is pretty cool, but I still think it looks way better over black.





And of course because this is a glow in the dark polish I just had to try to capture a shot of that. Unfortunately it didn't come out too well.. but you get the general idea.



I purchased this bottle from the Darling Diva Polish Etsy page.

Check out Darling Diva Polish on Facebook here.


And since this polish is based on the movie The Craft.. let's call the corners, shall we?:


Thanks for stopping by! :)


2 comments: