Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Cat Lacquer - Six Feet Under

Six Feet Under is a grey jelly packed with small & medium sized silver hexes and black shards of various sizes. I wasn't so sure if I was gonna like this one, but it actually looks really cool on. It also happens to bear the name of one of my favorite TV shows of all time, so that definitely earns points in my book!

This is 3 coats of Six Feet Under topped with 1 coat of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Direct sunlight:

Indirect sunlight:


Please pardon the bubbly topcoat..

Shade:



I purchased this bottle from the Black Cat Lacquer Etsy page.

Check out Black Cat Lacquer on Facebook here.


And now for the best TV show ending of all time (in my humble opinion)!:
Makes me tear up everytime :'(


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment