Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lush Lacquer - Birthday Cake

My birthday was just the other day, so I figured what better time to wear "Birthday Cake" by Lush Lacquer! I bought this polish months ago and was specifically saving it for this occasion. The name suits it perfectly - it really does remind me of Funfetti cake with sprinkles on top! It's a white crelly loaded with small hexes of purple, orange, light blue, & fuchsia, medium silver holographic hexes, and bar glitters of gold, light blue, light green, & silver. Application was good - it went on a bit sheer at first, but by the third coat it was completely opaque. It's so delicious looking, I absolutely love it!

This is 3 coats (I used a combination of regular brush strokes & some dabbing) of Birthday Cake topped with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)


Outdoors, indirect sunlight:




Indoors, with flash:


Indoors, without flash:


I purchased this mini bottle off of the Lush Lacquer Etsy page (I chose the pick 3 for $14.25 option, which averages out to $4.75 per bottle). It can also be purchased from Llarowe (full sized bottle only) for $11.

You can check out Lush Lacquer on Facebook here.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment