Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Cat Lacquer - Everyday Is Halloween

Well, today is the last day of "Extended Halloween Week" here at Nails And A Westie, so what better way to end it than with Everyday Is Halloween by Black Cat Lacquer!

This polish is a stunning glitterbomb filled with hexes of orange, green, yellow, red, purple, & black, orange bars, and purple shards, all in a clear base that's filled with micro silver shimmer! 

I layered 1 dabbed coat of Everyday Is Halloween (on all fingers except my thumb which has 2 dabbed coats) over Color Club Pucci-licious (which can be seen by itself at the end of this post). All fingers were topped with 1 coat of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Direct sunlight:


Indirect sunlight:




Ministry - Everyday Is Halloween


Color Club Pucci-licious is a gorgeous purple creme that looks like a cross between lavender & periwinkle. Two coats is all it took to get it completely opaque, but it dries to a satin finish. To show this I left my ring finger & pinky without topcoat, while my index & middle are with topcoat. 

Sunlight:

Shade:


I love the name of this polish because it makes me think of Lou Taylor Pucci who is ridiculously cute!
Lou Taylor Pucci



I purchased Everyday Is Halloween from the Black Cat Lacquer Etsy page & the Color Club from my local Harmon.

Check out Black Cat Lacquer on Facebook here.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment