Sunday, June 24, 2012

OPI - Rainbow Connection

I don't usually wear glitter polishes by themselves, but I just had to make an exception for this one. It is sooo ridiculously purdy!! I am seriously enamored.

All of these pics were taken outdoors in the shade:













I didn't buy this polish when it first came out back around Christmas time last year, and I had been kicking myself ever since. Then Nicole by OPI released "Rainbow in the S-Kylie" which is an exact dupe for this polish, but I absolutely can't stand the Kardashians, so I refused to buy that one! Luckily I found this baby on eBay for about $12, yes a little more expensive than the NOPI version, but well worth it in my opinion. I just couldn't live with myself if I gave any of my money to the Kardashians.. haha!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment