Thursday, September 20, 2012

Polished Perfection - Servo

Tom Servo! :D

Another amazing MST3K inspired polish from Polished Perfection! You can read my other post on "Satellite of Love" here. This time around it's Mr. gumball head himself, Tom Servo! This polish is jam packed with red hexes (of 2 different sizes), silver/holographic hexes (of 3 different sizes!), & silver/holographic bars, all in a clear base. I started off by painting my nails with just plain black & white cremes on alternating fingers (to match Tom's "hoverskirt"). Then I did 1 coat of Servo over the black fingers, and 2 coats of Servo over the white (I found the white polish to be just a little too stark with only 1 coat), followed by 1 coat of Gelous & 1 coat of Essie Good To Go.

Unfortunately the sun refused to come out today, so I wasn't able to capture the true sparkle of this glitter.. but it still looks good!

Outdoors, overcast:






and the super awesome macros!:
index

thumb


I purchased this bottle off of Polished Perfection's Etsy page. Check out their Facebook page as well, and don't forget to "like" them while you're there :)


I absolutely love when Tom Servo sings, so of course I have to post a video of one of my favorite performances of his!


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment