Friday, September 21, 2012

Maisie Shine - Magic Carpet Ride

This polish combines 2 of my favorite colors, so needless to say I flippin' love it!! It's a purple crelly loaded with teal/holographic glitters (squares & hexes!), and micro fine glitters that are either silver or a lighter purple (I can't really tell because the purple crelly base tints them), either way it's absolutely beautiful!

My only complaint about this polish is the bottle, specifically the cap & neck of the bottle. It's almost as if they're not the right fit for each other - very snug and difficult to remove & replace.

This is 3 coats of Magic Carpet Ride, followed by 1 coat of Gelous, & 1 coat of Essie Good To Go.


Sunlight:



Shade:


and the stunning macro!:


I purchased this bottle off of the Maisie Shine Etsy page for $9. Check out their Facebook page as well, and don't forget to "like" them :)


My random song of the night is "A Shot In The Arm" by Wilco.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


2 comments: