Friday, September 7, 2012

Revlon Nail Art FrenchMix - Moonstruck

I'm a sucker for all shades of purple, so the moment I saw this lil beauty I just had to have it. It's a double ended polish with a shimmery lavender on one side (the darker end) and a lilac crelly infused with silver glitter on the other side (the lighter end).  They compliment each other perfectly! With the name "FrenchMix" I suppose Revlon intended these to be used for French manicures, but my nails are too short for that so I opted to alternate the colors instead. On my right hand is the lavender shade with a lilac accent nail, and on my left hand is the lilac shade with a lavender accent nail.

The application of the lavender shade was flawless. However, the lilac shade was slightly more difficult because of the glitter which made it a little clumpy, but it wasn't too bad.

This is 3 coats of both colors followed by 1 coat of top coat.


Outdoors, sunlight:


Indoors, without flash:

Outdoors, overcast:


and some lovely macros:



I purchased this at my local Harmon for about $8 a few months back. I'm sorry to say that I'm really not sure where it would be available now. Google said it is available on eBay, so if you're interested in buying it I'd look there first.


My random song of the night is "Dazzle" by Siouxsie & The Banshees.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment