Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Spoiled - I'm So Jaded

I love this color! It's a bright green with a hint of golden shimmer. It's almost neon, but not quite as obnoxious - not that I don't occasionally enjoy an obnoxiously bright neon! ;) This was much softer looking on the nail then it appeared to me in the bottle, which is great because I ended up loving it even more than I thought I would!

I used 3 coats of "I'm So Jaded" and 1 coat of top coat. In the pics it looks like there's some VNL, but in real life I didn't see that at all.


Outdoors, sunlight:



Outdoors, shade:



I purchased this polish at my local CVS for $1.99. The brushes in the Spoiled bottles are infamously bad (they literally look like they've been chewed on ..lol), but I didn't have any application issues. 

On a completely different note... I really enjoyed adding music to the end of my last post and I'm seriously considering making it a regular thing on the blog. In addition to nail polish and Westies (or dogs in general for that matter) another passion of mine is music. I love discovering new songs to listen to (even if they're not technically NEW) and I would love to share them with you! In the case of my last post the song went with the polish name, and I will try to do that as often as I can, but most of the time the songs are going to be quite random. It will most likely be whatever song is stuck in my head at the moment - my brain is kinda like an iPod shuffle, I never know what's coming next! Seriously, all I have to do is hear somebody say something that reminds me of a lyric in a song, and I'll start singing that song (not always out loud, but sometimes!).



That's so me! Anyways, without further ado, here is the song of the day (well, technically night)!

The Stone Roses - This Is The One

Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment