Monday, February 11, 2013

Pretty & Polished - Tart

Pretty & Polished Tart is one of the very first indies I ever bought back in May 2011, and I'm finally just getting around to wearing it now (crazy right?!). It's a beautiful lilac jelly with hexes of gold, blue, white, fuchsia, and the occasional black. I'm very happy to report that even after all this time there were no curling glitters - everything was perfectly flat & smooth!

This is 3 coats of Tart with 1 coat of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)








I purchased this from the Pretty & Polished Etsy shop for $4.75.

Check out Pretty & Polished on Facebook here & on Instagram here.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


1 comment:

  1. I love the lilac base, I'm not too sure I like the colours of the glitter together... Perhaps there is a bit too much gold in there for my taste.

    ReplyDelete