Wednesday, February 20, 2013

KBShimmer - Elle

I'm seriously loving grey polishes lately.. and this is the best one yet!!! It's a gorgeous grey jelly loaded with hexes of pink, white, & holographic silver, along with squares of white & silver. An absolutely stunning combination!! In the bottle it looks pretty, but on the nail it is just.. WOW.

This is 3 coats of Elle with 2 coats of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Sunlight:

Lightbox:



I purchased this from the KBShimmer website for $8.75.

Check out KBShimmer on Facebook here & on Instagram here.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


2 comments:

  1. This is a great polish, I've been lusting after several KB polishes lately. I may have to crack down and buy one. Only ONE. For now. lol

    Since I enjoy your blog so much, I’ve nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! *hugs* http://wp.me/p2piDT-eQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! That's very sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete