Friday, December 7, 2012

Hit Polish - Precious Metal

Precious Metal is a lovely glitterbomb filled with hexes of gold, silver, bronze, copper, gunmetal, and a sprinkling of holographic micro glitters, all in a clear base. Application was great, not too thick or too thin, and the glitters are plentiful!

I layered Precious Metal over NOPI For Gold Times Sake (which can be seen by itself here). On my ring finger & thumb I did 2 coats, and on my other fingers I did 1 coat. All were topped with 1 coat of topcoat.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Outdoors, overcast:





See those teeny tiny white dots? Those are actually holographic!

And to show off those sparkling holographic glitters, here it is with flash:


I purchased this from the Hit Polish Etsy page.

Check out Hit Polish (formerly D & R Apothecary) on Facebook here.


Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment