Monday, November 19, 2012

Black Cat Lacquer - Death Becomes Her

I'm officially dubbing this week "Extended Halloween" here at Nails And A Westie! Not to sound like a broken record, but because of what happened with Hurricane Sandy, I wasn't able to finish posting the rest of the Halloween polishes I bought.. so now is the time!

Death Becomes Her is a matte glitter packed with green hexes (small & medium), lavender squares, black hexes, tiny violet hexes, and even the occasional green moon!

On all my fingers *except* my ring finger I have 2 coats of DBH over Kleancolor Pastel Blue (which can be seen alone at the end of this post). On my ring finger I did 3 coats of DBH by itself. All fingers were topped with 1 coat of Gelous & 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.

Click on any pic to enlarge :)

Outdoors, overcast:


Indoors, without flash:


My bottle of Gelous is getting old, so it created a lot of bubbles..

Love that green moon! <3


Kleancolor Pastel Blue is.. you guessed it, a pastel blue creme. Like the other Kleancolor pastels I've reviewed, the consistency of this polish wasn't great, but after 3 coats it looked decent enough (especially because I knew I'd be putting glitter over it).

Outdoors, overcast:


I purchased Death Becomes Her from the Black Cat Lacquer Etsy page, & the Kleancolor from Amazon.com (it came in a multi-pack of pastels).

You can check out Black Cat Lacquer on Facebook here.


Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment