Friday, October 26, 2012

Hit Polish - Jack Loves Sally

It seems like every indie polish maker has come out with their own Nightmare Before Christmas polish this year. However, this is the only one that I bought, and I must say that Rachel (the creative genius behind Hit Polish) really nailed it (if you'll pardon the pun..). The color combination is sublime! There are hexes of various sizes & colors including: orange, yellow, teal, purple, black & white, squares of yellow & teal, and black bars, all in a clear base. It really is the perfect representation of Jack & Sally!

On my ring finger I have 3 coats of Jack Loves Sally by itself. My thumb has 2 coats of JLS over Essie To Buy or Not To Buy (which can be seen by itself at the end of this post). And on my index, middle, & pinky I have 1 coat of JLS over Essie TBONTB. All fingers were topped with 1 coat of Gelous, & 1 coat of Essie Good To Go.

Click on any picture to enlarge :)

Outdoors, overcast:





2 coats over Essie TBONTB

3 coats by itself


Of course I just had to add this!:
Image courtesy of http://www.fantasiescometrue.com


Essie To Buy or Not To Buy is a lovely pale lilac creme. In the bottle it appears to have a faint blue shimmer, but unfortunately that does not translate to the nail. Still a pretty color though. Here is 3 coats with 1 coat of topcoat.


I purchased Jack Loves Sally from the Hit Polish Etsy page, and the Essie from Macys.com (it was a few months ago, so I'm not sure if this color is still available).

Check out Hit Polish on Facebook here :)


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment